Saturday, August 2, 2008

Further Information on the Siege Breakers

In my last post, I wrote about some humanitarians that are planning to break the siege on Gaza by sailing from Cyprus. News reports at that time were unclear on the details of the plan, but new information has come to light.

Press TV journalist Yvonne Ridley is set to be on the mysterious nameless ship that leaves from Cyprus on August 4th.
However, there is still a huge shroud of secrecy over our whole operation which reminds me of the old World War II saying my mother used to tell me if I talked too much. "Loose lips sink ships," she would say.

In truth, even if I wanted to, I could not give you the exact location of our sailing vessel so, dear reader, you will have to be patient like me. When the time is ready, you will be among the first to know where she is anchored.
Ridley reports that the voyage will be live-broadcast on the Free Gaza website, here.

More to come.

No comments: