Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Iraq Sitch, Continued

Iraq

This is from Mohammed's blog, who I have found to be generally bitter and jaded about his country's situation and future. Let it be known that other Iraqis feel hopeful and content about their situation, but those Iraqis are being quoted namelessly by Reuters and not writing their own blogs.

They accused AlQaeda for this explosion in addition to the one in Adhamiya…but I strongly believe it was either Badir Brigade or the Iranian intelligence because AlQaeda is almost defeated in Baghdad and even if they are not I believe they are not able to carry such operations anymore…they don't have any stronghold now…in addition to that Ahmedi Najad visited Karada and I'm sure he didn't like seeing the people shopping and walking safely in the streets because the last thing Iran wants is peace in Iraq for one simple reason because this will mean that USA have won and USA will be free to take care of Iran in addition to that they will gradually loose control over Iraq and the unlimited benefits they get from Iraq….at least that's what I'm thinking…Iran is one of the biggest beneficial of the situation in Iraq.

My favorite part was, "I'm sure he didn't like seeing the people shopping and walking safely in the streets because the last thing Iran wants is peace in Iraq for one simple reason: because this will mean that USA have won and USA will be free to take care of Iran."

Note: I added punctuation in this quote. Sometimes Mohammed kills me with his lack of punctuation.

No comments: